Your name will be changed at the final hearing. You will be given a copy of the Final Judgement of Dissolution of Marriage with your new name stated in the document. You will then submit this to the Social Security office and you will get a new social security card with your new name. The social security number will be the same. You can then submit an application to change you name on your driver’s license and passport.