You cannot reopen the case because you forgot or didn’t want to ask for alimony at the time of the divorce. In Florida, a marital settlement agreement can be set aside because of fraud, duress, coercion or unconscionability. These defenses are not easy and you must have clear and convincing evidence to prove the case. If fraud is asserted, the motion must be filed not more than 1 year after the judgment was entered, except in cases where the financial affidavit was fraudulent, there is no time limit.