L.S.- Applicant (2019)

My client entered the United States on an H-2B visa for hotel workers. She didn’t leave the United States when she was supposed to and overstayed her visa by 7 years. She got married to a United States citizen and we adjusted her status. She received her 10-year green card on her first attempt.