There are a number of visas available to foreign nationals wishing to permanently immigrate to the United States. A fiancée visa is available if to foreign nationals engaged to a U.S. citizens, and upon marriage, the foreign national will be eligible for a green card. Approved family petitions for relatives of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents can result permanent resident status for beneficiary foreign nationals. A work visa for individuals who have unique skills, which make them highly sought after in a particular field or industry, can also result in a green card.