It depends on how far he/she is moving and whether there is a pending Paternity or Dissolution of Marriage case in court. You must act quickly in a situation like this as Florida loses jurisdiction after the children have been gone out-of-state for at least 6 months, if there was no prior court order retaining jurisdiction.