You need:

  • Two recent passport-style photographs (if you reside overseas);
  • A copy of the front and back of your green card; and
  • A copy of your current marriage certificate, divorce decree, annulment decree or death certificate of your former spouse;

These documents must be submitted at the time you file the N-400 citizenship application. You will bring other documents such as your passport and copies of your tax returns to the naturalization interview.