Unfortunately no. You must wait 5 years from the date you became a lawful permanent resident. You may apply 90 days early, before the 5-year period comes. Even if your U.S. citizenship application, based on your marriage to your U.S. citizen spouse, was pending and he/she passes away during the process, you cannot go forward. You should withdraw it and reapply when you become eligible.