Yes. If you lose your case in immigration court, you have 30 days to file an appeal with the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). Most appeals usually end here, despite the outcome. If you are not victorious at the BIA level, in certain instances, a further appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals may be possible. You make seek review with the U.S. Supreme Court (SCOTUS) if the decision with the U.S. Court of Appeals is unfavorable but the chances of SCOTUS reviewing your case are extremely slim.